I’m surrounded by the sweet lulling sounds of crickets, I can easily start a cozy fire in the gas fireplace when it cools off, I’m sipping on a Holly’s Hill red blend (pictured above), and soon I’m going to take a bath!
- F 10/25 Champagne Day
- T 11/7 Merlot Day
- W 11/8 Tempranillo Day
- W 11/8-13 Wine Bloggers Conference in Santa Rose
- W. 11/15 Zinfandel Day
- Th 11/16 Beaujolais Day
- F 11/24 Carménère Day
- Mo 12/4 Cab Franc Day
- and New Year’s Eve is Sparkling Wine Day!
- September trip to Napa and Lake County: Shannon Ridge, Hawk and Horse, Beaver Creek and more.
- Halloween wine from Flora Springs, Jonathan Nathaniel, and Cassillero de Diablo.
- Posts about IFBC and WBC
- Made in France Preview Post 2:30pm event and follow-up posts
- Posts about Merlot for Merlot ME month
- Th. 10/5 230 Pacific Time: #MadeInFrance
- Fri. 10/6 TASTE Chianti at Sue’s
- Sat. 10/7 POST Chianti for #ItalianFWT; twitter chat from 8-9am
- Sat/ 10/7 Cantara Cellars Anniversary Party at their winery in Camarillo
- W. 10/11 TASTE Merlot Me wines will fall foods
- Sat. 10/14 POST merlot me for #WinePW; twitter chat from 8-9am
- W 10/18 TASTE champagne for Champagne Day
TASTE Roussillon/Languedoc for #Winophiles twitter chat from 8-9am
- Th or Fri 10/19 or 20 POST Champagne Day
- Sat 10/21 POST Roussillon/Languedoc
- W 10/25 TASTE Merlot
- M 10/30 TASTE Italian varietals compare contrast
- Sat 11/4 POST Italian compare contrast around world for #ItalianFWT; twitter chat from 8-9am
- Sat 11/11 POST Wine PW: American wine for an American holiday; twitter chat from 8-9am
- Sat 11/18 POST French Beaujolais for #Winophiles; twitter chat from 8-9am
— Gwendolyn Alley, MA (@ArtPredator) August 13, 2017
And we celebrated Rose Day too:
August: 9 posts
Most popular post was actually from 2010; I published it soon after my mother died and because of a personal situation, many of my friends read it last month:
With regards to content I published in August, this simple yet delicious meal and pairing for French #Winophiles had the most page views:
September: 8 posts.
Most popular post — and the most fun and challenging too was this one for #WinePW which I hosted: