During the VeroTalk, you’ll meet Clos des Amis winemaker, Bruce, and partner Gretel, Live from their vineyard and winery in South Mountain, Ventura, California.
If you’re a regular reader of Wine Predator, you’ll already have an idea that Bruce is a character, and a straight shooter, so this will be VERY entertaining!
Hear their story first hand of wine, art and passion at our next VeroTalk virtual chat and wine tasting on Wed. June 10th at 8pm EDT / 5 PDT via Zoom or Facebook Live. During the event, Uncorked Hermosa Beach’s Jeff Bonafede leads the wine tasting of 5 wines:
– Clos des Amis White Wine (a late harvest, skin contact Chardonnay with native yeast)
– Clos des Amis Chardonnay Olivelands Vineyard 2016
– Clos des Amis Pinot Noir South Mountain Vineyard 2017
– Clos des Amis Grenache South Mountain Vineyard 2017
– Clos des Amis Malbec South Mountain Vineyard 2017
Buy their wines beforehand to taste along with us! Wines are sold online and delivered to you: click here to visit the Verovino online shop.