This has been a wonderful summer to learn about wine– and food! This summer I’ve experienced
- Cusumano wine from Sicily with Sicilian food at Sotto in LA
- Justin wine and food at the winery’s restaurant where they only offer a five course tasting menu with pairings
- Rhone food and wine at their event and the meal that Sue prepared at home to pair with Rhone wines
- Italian food and wine CHEESE vegetarian dinner dinner that Sue prepared
- South African wine and food that Sue researched and prepared for August’s Wine Pairing Weekend post
And now I’m headed to the International Food Bloggers Conference in Sacramento with great food of course and wine too. Then I attend the Wine Bloggers Conference in Lodi which, believe it or not, has even better food and lots more wine!
I have always been fascinated and amazed by what happens when you pair wine with food.
Because while I love wine, and certainly enjoy wine with or without food, there’s something magical that happens when you combine the aromas and the flavors of wine with food! Continue reading