Taco Tuesday! Rose Day! Judgment of Lodi! #WineStudio!
What do these have in common?
- Rose Day is the second Saturday of June; in 2017, that is Sat. June 10.
- Last weekend I was on a press trip to Lodi CA where I bought a case of wine, including four bottles of ROSE!
- Lodi Wine Commission recently did a blind tasting that compared Lodi wines with those from other parts of the world to see how they measured up; read Nancy Brazil’s report on it here.
- We bought a whole tuna in May so that we could make tuna tacos for Taco Tuesday to pair with rose.
- #WineStudio this month features rose, and on June 6, we had three samples from Paul Mas.
- #WinePW has a grillables theme that got us going on the grill.
- The blind tasting we did of five rose wines from around the world was FUN!
So for this month’s Taco Tuesday post, we celebrated rose day early with a comparison of two rose wines from France with two rose wines from Lodi a las the Judgement of Paris aka the Judgement of Lodi and paired them with grilled ahi tuna with grilled fruit. Read on for the results!
The Menu Continue reading