I don’t know about you, but this has certainly been a summer for #ROSEALLDAY around here!
- We’ve had a massive heat wave in SoCal– rose is cool and refreshing.
- We’ve loved rose with so many foods because both “white wine foods” and red wine foods” can go with it.
- We’ve been buying up every rose we find.
- We’ve received samples of rose from France and other parts of the globe.
- In June for Rose Day, we wrote about six from California– lots of great info about rose in this post!
- Also in June for International Rose Day, we wrote about four from Provence, France paired with seafood pasta.
- Early in July, we wrote about Chiaretto, a rose from northern Italy paired with gourmet mini-pizzas.
- Today we’re writing about four more Rose from various regions in France.
- Believe it or not, there’s another Rose Day scheduled for August 14! We have more rose from Spain, Italy, and South Africa for that day!