I love grenache. I love it alone, and I love it blends. I love old vines, and new. I love grenache as an ice (seriously!) and as a rose.
- 1. Grenache has nice body, heft, weight.
- 2. Grenache is supple and rich.
- 3. Grenache has lots of strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry fruit.
- 4. Grenache can have a nice spicy kick to it!
- 5. Grenache has a pretty rosey garnet color.
- 6. Grenache goes great with pink and white meats like lamb, pork loin, salmon, but you can also enjoy it with a beef stew.
- 7. Grenache blends well with other wines.
One of the most widely planted red wine grape varieties on the planet, grenache vines get better with age.
Today is a great day to celebrate all things grenache because Continue reading