Featuring the Bay Area’s Moe Green, Cameron Washington, and Jairo “Rojah” Vargas of Bayonics, lyrics include lines like these:
“Just one thing missing from this blessed day
a motherf—ing magnum of cuvee chardonnay”
- “You brag about Mohammed, Buddha and Jesus to worship
but Thomas Keller’s our god so back the f— up”
- “Just because we like vino
Don’t make us shallow
Ask my n—-s
Ernest and Julio Gallo.”
Thanks for the shout out to my home vineyards in the 805, yo! (More at the 3 mark).
PS There are a few offensive words on this video.
So don’t watch it if you don’t want to hear “that kind” of language. Word. Out.
- #PinotSmackdown: How To Taste Pinot Noir according to Robin Pfeiffer (winepredator.wordpress.com)
- Still Life with Wine (cellarbook.wordpress.com)
- I think wine is pretentious. THERE. I SAID IT. (pileofbabies.com)