Last month for Wine Blogging Wednesday #78, we got our “viggy on” –which means that, according to host Frank Morgan, over 29 bottles of viognier were opened, tasted, and reviewed on various blogs (including this one). Bloggers wrote about wines from California, Virginia, Australia, Washington, Portugal, and more.
July’s Wine Blogging Wednesday host Brix Chix Liza asks wine bloggers to ponder:
What wine would your favorite fictional character drink?
Wanna play? Here are the rules:
- Think of a favorite character. Any genre, any timeline, any story.
- What wine would he/she/it drink? Tell us about the wine. Work it into the story.
- Extra credit for those who write a scene with the wine
- Your deadline is Wednesday, July 25th
- Leave a comment at Brixchicks #wbw79
- Facebook BrixChick Liza
- Tweet @brixchick_Liza
- Email WBW79 at brixchicks dot com
- If you are thinking of dressing up as your character, We LOVE that! Instagram us: brixchick_Liza
- Be sure to use the #WBW79 hashtag.